We will have a press team working throughout the conference. The press team watches out for interesting news stories. It produces a newsletter reporting on resolutions discussed, heated debates, etc...
The newspaper will be published electronically at the end of the day - it will contain articles about what has been happening around the conference and other features to keep people talking.
- to produce media content prior to the conference
- to organise media content for the opening ceremony
to document and publicise events during the conference (e.g. declamation contest, opening and closing ceremony)
- to produce a newspaper during the conference reporting on the interesting discussions taking place (political analysis)
The Press Team students should be interested in:
Importance of Press Team Role:
- the press team adds a strong democratic feel to the conference
- everyone on the team is responsible to help with the deadline for the newsletter - it should be ready to be presented in the closing ceremony