CODE OF CONDUCT
WE ASK THAT EVERYONE READS THE CODE OF CONDUCT CAREFULLY PRIOR TO THE CONFERENCE AND WORKS WITH OUR RULES IN ORDER TO MAKE THIS A SUCCESSFUL CONFERENCE FOR EVERYONE.
(1) Dress code for the conference is formal - this is obligatory - delegates not dressed for formal business occasions will be denied access to the event;
(2) Mobile phones need to be off at all times during the conference - likewise all audio equipment must be switched off during meetings;
(3) Flags as Backgrounds - every delegate will organise their country flag as a virtual background for the event and name themselves as country-committee-name of student.
(4) Voting will be organised through the raising of hands
(5) Online protocols must be observed - cameras on at all time; only unmute when given permission by the chair, make sure there is no noise surrounding you when you unmute, be careful not to get caught in a feedback loop if other microphones are close by, use the chat function appropriately - organisers will work to resolve any issues relating to the operation of these rules but reserve the right to exclude the student if the issues are not addressed properly in a timely fashion.
(6) All teachers are asked to work with and monitor the behaviour of students from their schools throughout the conference as we all strive towards a successful event which achieves its primary purpose of giving everyone an excellent experience of the workings of the United Nations.